Frequently Asked Question
Is my website down?
Last Updated 2 years ago
- First check if the problem is with your own internet connection: https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com
- Does your website display an error or does it fail to load completely? If the website fails to load completely this is usually due to an outage at the datacenter that will be automagically resolved.
- If you have an actual error page this could indicate that the database is down. This too will often be automagically resolved.
- Try another browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, ...)
- Is your website updated to the latest version? It should be. Some updates are critical (security, functionality).
- There could be a real problem. Server updates can cause errors (an error page). A domainname can expire (website fails to load). Please always report errors.